Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our 23 months.

A Christmas Carol.
My man. I love you man~ :p


23 Months together. Still holding on. ;)


I'm your girl. :)


One month to go boo. :)



you and me. ;p

at Foodzone. :)



a happy day for me. :)

smiling~

wow wee... I'm so excited my hair makin panjang! teehee. :D



Yesterday, 21st November was my anniversary with my love boo. My boo bawa aku nge-date.. hehe. We went out makan arah Foodzone cause my boo taisliur kan thee kebab. So after kami makan we went to the Mall. Pasalnya my boo bawa tengok movie. So sweet of you love. hehehe.

Before kami watch movie kami jalan2 dulu meliat hp... hehe. kan men-survey the price.... Soon I'm gonna get that phone. Yeppi~~ hehee. Anyhoots.. the movie was okay. Kerasahan batah cause i think ia banyak becakap kali.

From my point of view the movie did teach us a lesson about life. Some people tend to change if they have everything. Once they lost something barutah kan sedar. Beceramah tia pulang aku ani. heehe. But its true... I've been taught for not forgetting where i came from and always bersyukur. :)

I had a fun day with you love. Thanks for everything. Mudahan tah nada masalah between you and me ah love? hehe. Happy 1 year and 11 months anniversary. :) I love you.


::: M87 :::

No comments: