Friday, November 20, 2009

A day with Him.

testing.... :P


hehehehe.


me and you. <3


yatah muka org concentrate menengok bola tuu. huhu~ :p love you kantot! :D



Last sunday I went out with my boo. My boo brought me lunch with his parents. Mula2 kami ani kan makan arah Mangrove something di Kota Batu. Sekalinya the place kana book. I think there was a function going on. So we went to Fratini's instead yang arah Portview. My boo and me had pasta. There were steamboat too. Enak ehh. hehehe. Thank you Uncle and Auntie from inviting. :)

Then lapas lunch me and my boo Karaoke-ing di Yeye.. haha. Rindu wah kan menyanyi ahh. :p Thanks to you boo for dangani me. I know you kalip2 time atu. You're the best! :D teehee. Then after menyanyi we did some shopping arah hua ho.

We made some shopping for the fruit pudding. I wanted to make for him since it was his favourite. :) hehe. Then masa malam atu i was testing the webcam. Supaya nanti kami sana ber-webcam when i'm in KL. hehe. Ada upin and mali jua ikut begambar. keke.

I had fun on that day. Pasal apa nah? Pasal spending time with my boo. kekeke. I'm gonna miss you love. SO MUCH! :)



::: M87 :::

No comments: