Friday, November 20, 2009

Footie at Padang Kebajikan.

#8 Baby!! :D


hehehe. :D


I love you man. :p~



i'm truly yours. :)




Last wednesday my boo belawan bola lagi. I thought main futsal. Rupanya ada tournament between ITB and orang Medical. Kalau I tau i bring my camera. Communication breakdown bah yatah tu. :p hehehe.

Once again my boo score a goal for me. I mau goal kan pasal last time i tak sempat tengok. I was so excited sampai inda lagi sempat video. Tapi lawa lah goal my love boo atu. Goal david beckham wahh.... handal my love boo atu. dari jauh boleh goal ahh. teehee. Its okay love, eventhough me inda sempat video i will remember it forever. :)

I cant wait for tomorro. 23 Months with you. :) I am thankfull that i found you love. A month to go then it will be 2 years. Mudaham berkekalan. AMIN! :)


::: M87 :::

No comments: