Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lunch at Funbread Cafe. 23/12

testing camera arah hp baru~ kekeke.


my kacak boiii... :D
front camera. ada kabur la~

mine! :)


Hot lemon tea.

Spicy beef pasta. ENAK to the max! hehe.

my beef burger. yummmsss............



Yesterday my boo bawa me lunch pasal ia half day saja kerja... Hehehe. We went to Funbread Cafe pasal my boo teseliur kan Spicy Pasta ahh. hehehe. I ordered Beef burger aja...... Then after makan my boo mcm biasa send me to work.

Petang atu my boo picked me up di resto pasalnya kami watch footie. My boo inda main bola pasal he's not feeling well. :p~~ hehehe. Then after kami tengok bola we went to hua ho mall manggis. He wants to buy some groceries.

Then my boo antar aku pulang. On the way pulang I asked my boo pasal why he loves me and chose me and bla bla bla. The way I asked him atu cali bah sampai kami dua ketawa2 inda tantu pasal. Paning~ hehe. I'm gonna miss that boo!!! Really! Sigh. I love you boo. :(




::: M87 :::

No comments: