This is our first year together.3 more days to 21st December. I just cant believe that I am still with you love. To think back when the first time we know each other. The number of dates that we have been going out. The day you proposed me to be your girlfriend. Time past by so fast. Few more days to go then you and me are together for 2 years.
I am thankful that I am still with you. Thank you for all this time. You accept me for who I am and love me with all your heart. I just hope you are the one for me. Next year i'll be flying off. I hope everything would not change between us.
This a song from neyo - together. For you love. :)
Since the day that we met boy
I aint never had anyone make me feel this way
And my heart is sure it wants to be with you
Wanna give you the whole world
oh
If you make the promise to me, You're gonna stay
Without you guiding me, I'm lost and so confused
What will it take to show you I'll be by your side
Boy I got you and I want to give you what you never had
Boy everyday I hope to make you part of my life
Cause you know me and I know you
Boy your love is where it's at
ohhh...
I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last
And be the one that got your back
Ain't nothing ever that bad that we won't be together
And though we both made our mistakes
And some we never wish we made
But we'll be okay if we just stay together
What will it take to show you I'll be by your side
Boy I got you and I want to give you what you never had
Boy everyday I hope to make you a part of my life
Cause you know me and I know you
Boy your love is where it's at
Baby you're the one I've waited for
Because you gave me what I need and more
Boy its clear that we are meant to be
Together,
We should be together ....
Eternally
I love you my Khairulanwar. Forever and will always be. :)
::: MEEZAHTOJENG :::
I aint never had anyone make me feel this way
And my heart is sure it wants to be with you
Wanna give you the whole world
oh
If you make the promise to me, You're gonna stay
Without you guiding me, I'm lost and so confused
What will it take to show you I'll be by your side
Boy I got you and I want to give you what you never had
Boy everyday I hope to make you part of my life
Cause you know me and I know you
Boy your love is where it's at
ohhh...
I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last
And be the one that got your back
Ain't nothing ever that bad that we won't be together
And though we both made our mistakes
And some we never wish we made
But we'll be okay if we just stay together
What will it take to show you I'll be by your side
Boy I got you and I want to give you what you never had
Boy everyday I hope to make you a part of my life
Cause you know me and I know you
Boy your love is where it's at
Baby you're the one I've waited for
Because you gave me what I need and more
Boy its clear that we are meant to be
Together,
We should be together ....
Eternally
I love you my Khairulanwar. Forever and will always be. :)
::: MEEZAHTOJENG :::



No comments:
Post a Comment