.jpg)
ikut cha jua urg putih atu begambar...... tu~~
sista zumiee...
ini matching sama baju ku nike~ ;)
match sama bag gue~ hehehe.
cantik..... pink lerrrrrrrrr...................

Today me and my siblings seperated cars ke rumah my nini. Melawat my grandma. Lama sudah kami inda lawat nini. Kesian my nini. demam. she's getting skinny. Sedih ku meliat my nenek ahh. Kalau diliat lama2 macam my daddy mukanya.
Eventhough i'm not that close with my grandma, thee feeling of sayang and love is there in my heart for her. I do love my grandparents and my parents so much. Kalau nada dorang then i will not be alive in this world.
I just hope my grandma samapt meliat at least cucunya kawin as in anak my daddy lah. I just hope my grandma would long live and sihat2 saja.
I am not sure if i'm a sensitive person or not. Its easily for me to cry. Atu saja ku tau tu kalau ku sedih aku menangis.
ANyhoos... today i had my drving class. Sekalinya tadi aku belajar parking. ok lah jua. now i get it cemana kan control clutch. haha. ganya tukar speed kadang2 aku lupa takan cluctch. haha! and it was so HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT today.. mandi paluh ku! hahaha.
After the driving lesson i went to HRD. betanya pasal the UNI and all.. i just hope i get it. if i get it then BYEEE BYEEE BRUNEIIIIIIIIIIIIII.................................. The HRD counceler said probably m going to leave brunei sometime JULY.... my birthday!!! huhU~~~ 4 MONTHS TO GO!
Oh yeah.. that's the havai abg kimi balikan from aussie tapi my love boo yang bayar.... thanxx yeah.... i love it. :) btw..... sorry kalau me buat you kusut. Maybe its just my feeling. I know you busy and all. If you need sometime alone then i'll stay away for a while. i'm just sorry.
ok that is all. ngalih ku.
::: M87 :::



No comments:
Post a Comment