Sunday, September 14, 2008

Confession.

okay. how to start? here I am going to talk bullshit. i know. Life has been hard for me since. I know I cannot blame for what had happened to me. That is just life. I take it and have to face everything that comes ahead of me.

I am a girl who likes to cry. I lose my sadness through crying. I am no good of something except crying. To have a perfect life for me is hard. Day by day I am so scared of losing this one important person in my life. That person is my light who shows every direction that i would want to go. Without him I would be lost somewhere in the darkness.

Jealousy? That is a word that is stuck in my life. I admit I am a jealousy person. But hey, siapa jua yang inda pernah jealous right? I have been patient for all this time if there is a girl who tries to take over my lover. Back then I will "mengalah". But now? hell no I am doing that again. I just cant take the pain anymore.

I just want to be happy now with my one and only lover, kahirulanwar. Is it so payah kah? Why cant people stop bothering us? i just wish i can stop crying but it is really hard for me. I know i am not a perfect girlfriend... i dont know what to do anymore. what do i suppose to do to make you happy love? everything i say always turns to bad. should i just keep my mouth shut? help me.... i am afraid i might gone nuts. If only you could see how much i love you.... it hurts me to see if there is someone that would take you away from me. I just wish it would not happened.

I do pressure you alot. Its just.. you can comfort me when I am sad. You are there for me when I needed you. I just dont want to lose a person like you. I am just sorry for what I did. Sorry for not being a perfect lover for you.

I didnt mean to break your heart and didnt mean to make you suffer love.



Sorry.

No comments: