Saturday, April 3, 2010

Days in BruLand.


Zaza's birthday.



Birthday girl... :) xoxo!

I miss you boy. :(
I love you now and forever. :)







Dinner with the Girls.

Miss them ladies. love you girls! xoxo!

Cherrio.......... hehehehe.

Teehee! :D

:)






Mangrove with the ITB'ians.


Khairul, i love you.
Love this. ;)


xoxo!

A very nice picture!

Mangrove's model. teehee.





Sushi with the HCM's.

The three musketeers! :D

Love you bestie! :D

Nees and ang. :D








Sushi with the Smb'ians.

giems, me and lina. :) thanks for the wonderful night. :)

we and the lomos. hehe.

me and giems. <3

amar, wafiy and daus. Thanks for coming guys! :)







Gong Xi Gong Xi at Ang's.

Miss you!

I'm missing this already! :(








Thee day I left BruLand.

Thanks for sending me girls. :) Loves ya!

Thanks to zaza. I love it..............


:( miss you.....

Thanks for sending me guys and boo, i love you. :)





::: M87 :::


No comments: