Monday, October 5, 2009

Berhari Raya at Nisa's.

:)



jual bunga dang? heeee....


me.... teehee......

neesa and lim.



gambar passport. nyahaha...


neesa. :)


angan2 jua ang? hehe.


si lim posing. hehe.


apa ko pikir atu jul?






hahahha....



jul, lim and ang....


Last saturday nisa invited the Hcm's to her house... Thanks for thee invitation nees. The purpose was to celebrate hari raya ofcourse. Hehe. Neesa invited us jua as a reunion of the Hcm's sempena si nurul kan belayar... too bad nurul inda dapat datang..... Had a great time with them. I wish all of us could be there. Especially my bestieee yang di brisbane! you know who you are babe.... :(

ANyhoots... yang ada saja was me, jul, lim ang and nisa. Batah sudah inda kami cematu.. lepak2 and all. hehe. We all should do that again next time. Yes? I dont know what would happen next year... gerenti sorang2 busy with their own life. I wish all the best for you guys yeah. GOOD LUCK! till we meet again. XOXO guys........ :)



::: M87 :::

No comments: