Monday, April 13, 2009

Yesterday, 12th April. Facial and makan at CAM with my boo.

muka ku bangkak lapas facial. At CAM's.


me and my kantot. keke.


:)


peaceeee~~ hahaha.


:)


*wink at my boo* :D


:D


Kelmarin i decided to have my facial. Its been a while sudah aku inda facial and muka ku makin rosak. So i asked my bro to send me. Hari lagi hujan bah kelmarin ahh. I had my facial done and aku lentikkan bulu mata ku. pasal bulu mataku straight sudah. haha!

Then my boo picks me up pastu kami lapar and had our dinner di CAM yayasan. Lama sudah kami inda kesana... Then lapas makan me boo send me home. I had a great time with him kelmarin atu. hehe.

And the pics bawah2 atu is taken tadi before ku kerja. biasa~ VAINING! hahaha. today had luncg with my boo sama parents nya di THE WALL. didint took any pictures though. hehe.


LOVE... I MISS YOU~




::: M87 :::

No comments: