Friday, December 5, 2008

CHOCO CHIP COOKIES~ =D 5/12

thee mixture of the choco chip cookies
thee unbaked cookies
thee bake ones. :)
for homies~
For me love booooo~~ =D



Today saya off from work. Ngalih wah keraja saja. Hehe. I was browsing people's blog and there was this post about making choco chip cookies. So aku cuba lah.. plus i wanna give it to my boo jua.. hehehehe... buang boring wah di rumah. I know the cookies are not that lawa... still trying mah~~ hehe.

Honestly i am not very good in pastry but i am willing to improve my skill in pastry.. hehehe. To be a famous and skill chef you must know how to make many kind of food right? hehe. I just hope you like the cookies boo... i made it with full of love~~~~ kekeke. cant wait for our date tomorrow.. :D

oo yeah... 15 days counting~~~~~ cant wait!!!! hehehe.. k toodles~ ;)





::: MEEZAHTOJENG :::

No comments: