yesterday went to school then go minum with ang,zati and aisyah. After that ke skool. Jumpa cigu kiah and went up to class to watch a korean movie that i bought, 'Marrying a millionaire'. At first its kinda boring but when lama2 tengok siooko jua lah. hehe.
Thanx to zati dropping me home yesterday.. before atu i accompanied her buying things arah guardian. Then after i had my lunch at home, me and my parents ke Rizqun. Checking about studying in Malaysia. Too bad nada pasal course ku. and i am so confused right now... which college to choose. sigh. paning ku ehh...
Then lapas dari rizqun atu my parents balik... and aku stay at the mall. I went to the essennsual saloon. cuci rambut ku.. and cut my hair sikit. haha. mesti ku jaga my hair ani. My hair is my life! hahahahaha! Then my boo came. ia dangani kan aku bali barang...
After bali barang i was craving for a pizza di capers. So me and him went there. I know its to late sudah but i was celebrating my 10 months anniversary with my boo. Glad that i could celebrate it with you boo. 2 months to go~ I hope me and you will stay together forever yeah? Me gtau sudah tu about you sikit2 to my mommy. hehe.
That means... i am totally serious with you. and that I love you with all my heart. okeh? hehe.
::: MEEZAHFORREAL :::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment