I know its not good to cry... But i feel relieved if I cry. I know I am a hot tempered girl.... No one deserve to be yelled at or be mad at. I know I am wrong. I am always wrong. Sometimes I want everything to be calm and no more fighting. I really dont know what to do..... Should I just shut up and keep quiet?
I hurt other people's heart especially my boyfriend. I am so sorry...... now you know that I am not a good girlfriend. I only make people suffer. Sorry me banyak susahkan you selama ani...... I really feel i caused you alot of trouble....
in my heart you are the one yang sanggup buat apa saja untuk me... but me nada buat apa2 utk you... yang me buat is susahkan you all the way.... I know m wrong.. and i am really sorry for that........ its useless to cry.... it refers to me... i am a useless person. sorry again for the people that i hurt. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment