There are many thigs happened to me this past few years. For a second i'm having the joyness of life then suddenly i'm in pain... All i can do is keep it to myself. I feel that i hurt the people that knows me.
The feeling to have a friend that is there for you when you need them is a happy feeling. As time goes by, people keep on changing and they tend to change partners. I dont know what i did but seems like people dont like me. I choose to keep quite now. So that i wont hurt anybody.
Finally now i found a guy that i love so much and a guy that love me with all his heart. Somehow, there's something that still bugging my relationship with him. All i want now is to be happy with my guy. I had so many pains back then. I just want to start a new life with my guy. Why cant people understand?? I really dont mean to hurt you love.. It kills me if you think i love someone else than you. You really mean everything to me. How can i possibly do that.
I'm the one who is afraid that you might......... hopefully not. I am so lucky that i found you and that you are my bf now.. i just hope it would stick that way forever. all i want now is to be happy with you.. only you khairulanwar. I am so sorry. =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment